Echelon Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the new upgrade occurred, no data is being passed to linked Apps. Ride shows but with no time or exercise information.
Font Number Rectangle Screenshot Circle

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yet another issue to add to,
Fitbit no longer syncs,
Auto-Finish cuts off ride before the actual end of the ride,
Rides starting 2mins before official time which doesn't count any stats until it hits 0 then the ride finishes early as above,
Rides showing in app but the day of the change over is missing rides in total count.
Can't go back in the app when in the new look progress screen, it shows no rides have to exit and go back in
Some rides list under old look and some under new look.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have the same issue once the Echelon app updated. I had a brief chat with Echelon support and they said the contact Apple. I have not done that since the problem is with the new version of the Echelon app.
Yeh, that’s an unfortunate outcome. If you relayed a similar series events to the ones mentioned by others here then it’s a bit of an insult to your intelligence to then tell you to go contact Apple! With any luck Echelon are working on a fix as we speak as I’m sure they must realise by now they’ve broken this.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have the same issue once the Echelon app updated. I had a brief chat with Echelon support and they said the contact Apple. I have not done that since the problem is with the new version of the Echelon app.
Same with Fitbit, was working now not.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts