Echelon Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We purchased a used EX5S this past weekend, less than a year old. Everything worked fine and connected at the sellers house. Worked fine with no issues after we got it home and set it up. Did a couple of the 10 minute "newbie challenge" rides, and another 20 minute on-demand class, no issue. The next day, I fired up another of the "newbie challenge" rides, and the bike disconnected a couple times in the middle, but would reconnect. after that first ride, I did 2 more newbie challenge rides and a 30 minute on demand class with no issue. Today, my wife turned the bike on, connected fine and then when she started her class it disconnected and would not reconnect. even after restarting the app, the bike would not reconnect. I've seen ONE review of the bike on youtube that mentioned having connectivity issues after a bit, but no mention of how it was solved (he mentioned that he resolved it himself while waiting on a call back from Echelon support).

Anyone have any tips or have overcome this issue. LOVE the bike, but who has time to mess with crappy connections when trying to work out?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hey @RideOrDie.

These tips from another owner might help: "Are you doing live classes when this happens? If so, yes this has happened to a lot of people. I would, first of all, log out and back in and see if that works and make sure you're app is updated. They've done a lot of updates (or tried) and they've caused issues. I haven't been disconnected during ondemand classes, so if you haven't tried those, maybe give them a go. Yesterday I had 0 volume. I tried a number of classes and none worked. I screen share to my tv so I logged off of that and back on, and it worked."

1 - 2 of 2 Posts