Echelon Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the EX-4s and it lost power during a on demand class after 7 minutes and then again with 3 minutes left. The first time the screen went blank and the blue light at the base of the handlebars was blinking. The second time the screen was blinking between off and all white screen and agin the blue light at the handlebars was blinking. All soft and firmware is up to date.

Is this a bike issues or maybe just overloaded the circuit the outlet the bike is plugged into? thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
I had something similar happen in my early days with this bike (EX-4S)--except for the white blinking screen. When I reached out to Echelon for some help, I was told to unplug the bike, leave it unplugged for ~ 1 minute, and then plug in the bike. I was reassured that this would fix the "dropped" live (or on-demand) class issue by helping the bike and table do a re-set. To my surprise, it worked. In fact, I haven't had a "dropped" class happen ever since.

I don't know if you have already tried this, but it might be worth a shot if you haven't done so. I hope it works for you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts