Echelon Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my new connect bike but I find the saddle quite hard. There are two on offer in the accessories section of Echelon - the gel cover and the comfort seat. Any ideas ?

Many thanks

·
Registered
37 Posts
Welcome to the forum @Viv472! Are you looking for a seat cover or a new seat? Here are a couple of good lists to take a look at.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Because the seat on my exercise bike was so uncomfortable, I stopped using it! Even a gel cover couldn't make it any better. I read the reviews and decided to give this LINGMAI bike seat a shot, and I'm so glad I did. Easy to put together, extremely comfortable, and soft!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Because the seat on my exercise bike was so uncomfortable, I stopped using it! Even a gel cover couldn't make it any better. I read the reviews and decided to give this LINGMAI bike seat a shot, and I'm so glad I did. Easy to put together, extremely comfortable, and soft!
Welcome to the forum @patrickwise! I see on the list that the Lingmai seat is number 7. What made you go with that one over the other ones that are ahead of it?

·
Registered
74 Posts
How did the install process go? I heard it can be a little tough on some bike seats.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts