Echelon Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased the Connect Sport and saw this on the website before from acceessories: "Echelon Connect Bike SPD Compatible Pedals with Toe Cages. The bike already includes these pedals. " In setting up my bike though there is no where for me to clip in, there is just the pedal with a hole to attach the SPD component I would clip into. Should the bike have come with that component as well?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the same. I am looking to source the attachment for cleats. I think you'd call it a cleat clips but no idea where to get this from in the UK. echelon have offered the cage pedals with spd clip attached already but these are £50. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I recently purchased the Connect Sport and saw this on the website before from accessories: "Echelon Connect Bike SPD Compatible Pedals with Toe Cages. The bike already includes these pedals. " In setting up my bike though there is no where for me to clip in, there is just the pedal with a hole to attach the SPD component I would clip into. Should the bike have come with that component as well?
Because the Connect Sport is their "budget" model, the pedals do not come with SPD (or any kind of) clips. They are flat on one end and have a toe cage on the another. I actually ordered these - they look exactly like the ones that came with the bike but with the addition of the SPD hardware:

But later upgraded to these since the contact area is larger (IMHO more stable) and I already have the shoes for my road bike anyway.

·
Registered
1 Posts
That's crazy! Feed children with steroids should concider to be a crime. Their bodies have not been formed yet! That is leading to a giant concequences in the future. What an insane world we are living in! I as an adult was afraid to add supplements to my diet. My trainer offered me SARMs as the safest option. He said it's not only helps to gain a muscle mass but also helps muscles to repair after the gym.He also offered Rats Army as the best SARMs vendor. Maybe it will be usefull for somebody. To somebody who is over 18!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts