Echelon Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone experienced delays with their order from Echelon? There's a couple of things I want to get but I think I'm going to hold off until things start getting back to normal. According to Echelon they seemed to have scaled back due to the pandemic.

Anyone plan on switching to a different company all together?

Echelon Delays

·
Registered
1 Posts
placed an order last week and received a tracking number the day after and still no movement. Despite all the negative comments on Echelons site regarding shipping delays, most of it were 7 to 8 months ago. There’s nothing recent about shipping otherwise. They also showed “in stock” for the bike I ordered which led me to be hopeful.
Not sure if admin disabled comments or no longer decided post any more reviews on their website after all the shipping/delay issues. I mean... it’s only been a week and considering we’re still within the holidays, I can understand.
Also, customer needs to step up their game. Chat was very unresponsive and was not able to provide much accuracy or at least check stock and give me sort of shipping info besides the whole “due to covid blah blah blah”. I don’t plan on waiting months for this and if that’s the case, I’m canceling and going with another supplier.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
placed an order last week and received a tracking number the day after and still no movement. Despite all the negative comments on Echelons site regarding shipping delays, most of it were 7 to 8 months ago. There’s nothing recent about shipping otherwise. They also showed “in stock” for the bike I ordered which led me to be hopeful.
Not sure if admin disabled comments or no longer decided post any more reviews on their website after all the shipping/delay issues. I mean... it’s only been a week and considering we’re still within the holidays, I can understand.
Also, customer needs to step up their game. Chat was very unresponsive and was not able to provide much accuracy or at least check stock and give me sort of shipping info besides the whole “due to covid blah blah blah”. I don’t plan on waiting months for this and if that’s the case, I’m canceling and going with another supplier.
Fingers crossed that you get your bike asap. Have you had any movement with your order since this post?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I purchased a bike on January 1, 2021. They told me it would ship in 7-10 days. I have called 5 times and gotten a different answer each time. I do not have my bike nor can they tell me when it will ship. I have heard there was a shortage in bikes to it has shipped to it will shipped very soon. I do not understand why I cannot get a straight answer.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I purchased a bike on January 1, 2021. They told me it would ship in 7-10 days. I have called 5 times and gotten a different answer each time. I do not have my bike nor can they tell me when it will ship. I have heard there was a shortage in bikes to it has shipped to it will shipped very soon. I do not understand why I cannot get a straight answer.
There have been delays with bike deliveries due the pandemic and due to the demand caused by the demand. But the fact that they haven't given you an answer is ridiculous.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts