Echelon Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a picture of the back of the ac adapter for an Echelon Prime (now called sport) bike?

Ive somehow misplaced mine, and need to find a 3rd party adapter, but need some of the details from the label on the back. (I know its a 9V - 0.5a, but need to know if it's negative sleeve, positive tip, etc)

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Anyone have a picture of the back of the ac adapter for an Echelon Prime (now called sport) bike?

Ive somehow misplaced mine, and need to find a 3rd party adapter, but need some of the details from the label on the back. (I know its a 9V - 0.5a, but need to know if it's negative sleeve, positive tip, etc)

Thanks!!!
Welcome to the forum @scvbrent. I was going to suggest getting a replacement from the Echelon website but apparently they're sold out. I can't believe they don't have any available.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Thanks!!!
did you ever find a replacement for this adapter? I'm in the same position now, lost mine and can't find anything in Canada. Just a 70 dollar one from the US amazon site.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts