Echelon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I signed into my account and selected Edit Profile. All is get is a video. Where are the Account Details? I want to add weight, etc for myself and family members.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I signed into my account and selected Edit Profile. All is get is a video. Where are the Account Details? I want to add weight, etc for myself and family members.
I know in some situations like yours these tips have helped.

How To Add A Family Member

Solution 1

There are two ways to add up to 4 family members. Upon entering the app you will be asked “who’s riding today”. Tap add family member and fill in all information requested

If you are in the app, please tap your name in the upper right corner. Then tap profile, then you will tap the small person icon in the upper right and follow the steps. Once you have done that you can close your app and reopen it to use the additional profile

Solution 2
You can add up to 4 family members on your Echelon United membership plan, here's how:

select Profile / Manage Family Members

Remember to update metrics for each person, you will achieve more accurate output / stats as calories burned are calculated according to weight, height etc.

We recommend you sign out each time a different family member uses the same device to refresh the data.

Watch the steps in this video to see how you can manage your account:

How To Manage Your Echelon Membership Account video

·
Registered
43 Posts
Can you show us a screenshot of what you're seeing when you sign in to your account?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts