Echelon Forum banner

Fitbit Syncing (sometimes twice, sometimes not at all)

4K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  GameOverAus 
#1 ·
Hello All - I'm about 2-3 weeks in with Echelon bike and app... Everything is going great - I just had a question about fitbit syncing and didn't know if this was the right place. Some workouts are coming through twice on the fitbit app, and some not at all. For example:

*Yesterday I had an evening ride that was logged at the appropriate time, as well as at 12 hours prior.
*This mornings ride didn't sync at all

Are there any troublehshooting steps? Don't know if disconnecting through fitbit would take away all the rides that already synced.

Thanks!

#2 ·
Yes, seems hit and miss. and the non bike classes don't seem to give Calories burned etc. even with the Heart Rate strap attachment. If they sync it just gives the time and approx steps.

Removing the fitbit connection will only stop it syncing future, won't affect past entries as they already there, the only thing to change that is if you delete them manually

You can manually enter the workouts into fitbit if the sync continues to be an issue, but only on the website, not through the app.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.