Echelon Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I get older, things like a hard session on my Echelon bike or playing tennis lead to me getting more and more sore for longer periods of time.

My wife tells me regularly I need to stretch more. Is there anything on the Echelon app that would help me with stretching? I am woefully inflexible, so I'm not looking for anything that wants me to fold myself in half. If it can help improve my core strength a little...all the better.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

·
Registered
20 Posts
There are quite a few different stretching routines under the 'FitPass' section of the app. I recommend trying out the yoga sessions, or some other offering locally. I know exactly what you describe and yoga has helped a ton. I've been hooked ever since I took a ten session 'Yoga for Cyclists' course at a local yoga studio. You don't need to fold yourself in half to do yoga, just do what you can do.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are quite a few different stretching routines under the 'FitPass' section of the app. I recommend trying out the yoga sessions, or some other offering locally. I know exactly what you describe and yoga has helped a ton. I've been hooked ever since I took a ten session 'Yoga for Cyclists' course at a local yoga studio. You don't need to fold yourself in half to do yoga, just do what you can do.
I appreciate the insight. I've not used the app for anything but rides on the bike so far. I'll look at some of the stretching routines. I've long hated stretching, but my body is starting to rebel...

However, today is National Bourbon Day, so a stretching routine might have to start tomorrow. Tonight I imbibe.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts