Echelon Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to buy an echelon bike but I'm finding it incredibly hard to understand how it works with heart rate monitors. Can you use a fitbit versa as your heart rate monitor and have it broadcast within the app while you're in a class? If not, how do you do it? Do the bike's come with echelon specific heart rate straps?

Please help? I really want to see my heart rate on screen.

·
Registered
74 Posts
@johneric8 I hope you are making some progress here. Any luck with syncing over all this other data to you Fitbit?

*Web:
-Name of class
-Date of class
-Distance
-Duration
-Calories

*Mobile App:
-Name of class
-Date of class
-Distance
-Duration
-Calories
-Pace (calculated by FitBit)

·
Registered
7 Posts
I want to buy an echelon bike but I'm finding it incredibly hard to understand how it works with heart rate monitors. Can you use a fitbit versa as your heart rate monitor and have it broadcast within the app while you're in a class? If not, how do you do it? Do the bike's come with echelon specific heart rate straps?

Please help? I really want to see my heart rate on screen.
The Echelon can connect to any Bluetooth heart rate monitor or your Apple Watch with an additional piece of hardware called a Watch Link (watchlink.app). Unfortnately, the FitBit Versa can not be connected as a source of real time heart rate, only saving the workouts post ride.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts