Echelon Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm super confused as to why my avg heart rate registers 150 to 155 on a ride yet my echelon app says half my ride is below zones and in fitbit most of my ride registers as below zones. Anyone know why? Also, today's ride says average heartrate was 608. Am I dead and don't know it? Lol. What is going on?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm new to Echelon although from the past few weeks my experience is that I love the bike, but the software needs a lot of attention. I haven't read positive things in the customer service end either. I Realize I'm not paying Peleton prices, but that's not an excuse to have sub par software. Hopefully you'll figure out what the issue is. Good luck!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm new to Echelon although from the past few weeks my experience is that I love the bike, but the software needs a lot of attention. I haven't read positive things in the customer service end either. I Realize I'm not paying Peleton prices, but that's not an excuse to have sub par software. Hopefully you'll figure out what the issue is. Good luck!
I agree. Customer service isn't at all there. It's always an online FAQ which doesn't help at all. I've even tried the chat button and I get the same reply, sends me to FAQ. Ugh!

·
Registered
8 Posts
cincin I just received my inexpensive well rated heart rate arm armband monitor off Amazon, I'll let you know my results later today when I use it. The idea is to connect and use it strictly for the bike, and I'll have on my everyday smartwatch on as well.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ok --just finished using my inexpensive heart rate monitor wristband type. The good news is that it linked up with the 10in monitor on the bike fine, the accuracy was exactly the same as my Fitbit and new Samsung Galaxy 3 watch, and I enjoyed being able to monitor my heart rate right with my cadence etc. The BAD is when I was finished it logged me overall heart rate at above 240!?!? Frustrating to say the least. I hope echelon updates the firmware so that we can have a useful graph of something vs what exists now.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have no problem connecting my heart rate monitor but the generic zones are driving me nuts! Anyone know how to personalize the zones to my zone ranges? Presumably, this is simply setting a maxHR and having the app map the zones accordingly.

Anyone have any guidance/advice?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I went on my computer and logged into the site. I noticed my husband's and my age was wrong. Had us at a birth year of 2020. Strange because we set everything up correctly. Somehow birthday date changed. Once we set it correctly heartrate zones were good.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts