Echelon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having trouble connecting to Fitbit in the Echelon Fit App? This video tutorial should help:

This video tutorial will take you step by step on how to connect your Strava and Fitbit accounts in the Echelon Fit App.

In order to connect your Strava account to the Echelon Fit App, in the Profile section on your Echelon Fit App, click the third icon, or the Strava logo, you will then be brought to the Strava website.

Once you login, click the authorize button to allow the Echelon Fit App to link to Strava. Your stats will automatically sync after you complete each ride.

In order to connect your Fitbit account to the Echelon Fit App, in the Profile section on your Echelon Fit App, click the second icon, or the Fitbit logo, you will then be brought to the Fitbit website.

Once you login, check the box labeled "Allow All" then click "Allow." Your stats will automatically sync after you complete each ride.

To avoid potential issues, make sure you have the latest update which can be downloaded through the App store or Google Playstore.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Having trouble connecting to Fitbit in the Echelon Fit App? This video tutorial should help:

This video tutorial will take you step by step on how to connect your Strava and Fitbit accounts in the Echelon Fit App.

In order to connect your Strava account to the Echelon Fit App, in the Profile section on your Echelon Fit App, click the third icon, or the Strava logo, you will then be brought to the Strava website.

Once you login, click the authorize button to allow the Echelon Fit App to link to Strava. Your stats will automatically sync after you complete each ride.

In order to connect your Fitbit account to the Echelon Fit App, in the Profile section on your Echelon Fit App, click the second icon, or the Fitbit logo, you will then be brought to the Fitbit website.

Once you login, check the box labeled "Allow All" then click "Allow." Your stats will automatically sync after you complete each ride.

To avoid potential issues, make sure you have the latest update which can be downloaded through the App store or Google Playstore.
I can get to the login page for fitbit. when I enter my email and password and click login, I get right back to the login page. I know my password and email is correct. So what's happening?? I have all the latest updates too.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I can get to the login page for fitbit. when I enter my email and password and click login, I get right back to the login page. I know my password and email is correct. So what's happening?? I have all the latest updates too.
Again, I can't get the login to work. I put in email and password click login and I goes right back to the empty login page. Help!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts