Echelon Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having trouble connecting to Fitbit in the Echelon Fit App? This video tutorial should help:

This video tutorial will take you step by step on how to connect your Strava and Fitbit accounts in the Echelon Fit App.

In order to connect your Strava account to the Echelon Fit App, in the Profile section on your Echelon Fit App, click the third icon, or the Strava logo, you will then be brought to the Strava website.

Once you login, click the authorize button to allow the Echelon Fit App to link to Strava. Your stats will automatically sync after you complete each ride.

In order to connect your Fitbit account to the Echelon Fit App, in the Profile section on your Echelon Fit App, click the second icon, or the Fitbit logo, you will then be brought to the Fitbit website.

Once you login, check the box labeled "Allow All" then click "Allow." Your stats will automatically sync after you complete each ride.

To avoid potential issues, make sure you have the latest update which can be downloaded through the App store or Google Playstore.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Having trouble connecting to Fitbit in the Echelon Fit App? This video tutorial should help:

This video tutorial will take you step by step on how to connect your Strava and Fitbit accounts in the Echelon Fit App.

In order to connect your Strava account to the Echelon Fit App, in the Profile section on your Echelon Fit App, click the third icon, or the Strava logo, you will then be brought to the Strava website.

Once you login, click the authorize button to allow the Echelon Fit App to link to Strava. Your stats will automatically sync after you complete each ride.

In order to connect your Fitbit account to the Echelon Fit App, in the Profile section on your Echelon Fit App, click the second icon, or the Fitbit logo, you will then be brought to the Fitbit website.

Once you login, check the box labeled "Allow All" then click "Allow." Your stats will automatically sync after you complete each ride.

To avoid potential issues, make sure you have the latest update which can be downloaded through the App store or Google Playstore.
I can get to the login page for fitbit. when I enter my email and password and click login, I get right back to the login page. I know my password and email is correct. So what's happening?? I have all the latest updates too.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I can get to the login page for fitbit. when I enter my email and password and click login, I get right back to the login page. I know my password and email is correct. So what's happening?? I have all the latest updates too.
Again, I can't get the login to work. I put in email and password click login and I goes right back to the empty login page. Help!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Button for Fitibit isn't even selectable atm, Strava opens up login, but fitbit does nothing. was working fine til a few days ago when it stopped syncing

·
Registered
14 Posts
I had that too. I ended up finally getting a notification to update my versa 2 in the fitbit app. Once I updated I was able to download the echelon app in my phone and connect versa 2 from that. Then it showed up in a few days and just started syncing.
Basically, if you connect fotbit thru echelon app on device, the device will sync with your account on the bike. Then, your fiybit will sync to the app in your device. Did that make sense? Lol!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Did you try to Uninstall the app, turn off phone, turn off computer and restart fitbit?
Like try from the very beginning of everything? After that I have no idea. That eventually worked for me

·
Registered
14 Posts
Did you try to Uninstall the app, turn off phone, turn off computer and restart fitbit?
Like try from the very beginning of everything? After that I have no idea. That eventually worked for me
for me yeah, it sais it's synced but fitbit shows nothing on its end other then Echelon App is linked

·
Registered
14 Posts
That could be a fitbit issue. Now I see when I spin I don't get the reported workout I do. I get a more correct reading on the fitbit when I just hit the buttons on the versa and just use the spin. Ex; echelon app says 22 minutes under range and 1 min cardio where fitbit says 23 minutes cardio peak and fat burn range is the 7 minutes. If I'm a sweaty mess after 30 minute how can I be under target range? I get no heart rate range as well on the bike.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I dont have the issue of The echelon always being under, My Ionic trades back and forth with the Echelon strap as to who has the higher numbers but it's always within 10%
It seems to be syncing but the fitbit is only showing "workout"whereas before it was actually putting the title of whatever class I was doing.

The heart rate range is the heart symbol on the right, you need the additional wrist strap for it to register anything reliable otherwise it just gives a number based on expectations from your weight and height

·
Registered
14 Posts
Oh! I don't have the wrist strap. I thought fitbit app and echelon app talk. That makes sense. So I gotta buy the wrist strap

·
Registered
14 Posts
Oh! I don't have the wrist strap. I thought fitbit app and echelon app talk. That makes sense. So I gotta buy the wrist strap
They should talk as far as Echelon sharing rides etc. as exercise to Fitbit but that seems hit and miss, the fitbit wont give any exercise information to Echelon tho regardless. Saying that you only need the wrist strap if you want the data to be added to your Echelon ride summaries.

·
Registered
14 Posts
From what I see, echelon bike shows my ride. The ride gets shared to the echelon app in my phone. From there is shares (somehow, fitbit to echelon or echelon to fitbit, once connected) the ride to my fitbit app in my phone. It took a fitbit update to be able to do that. Now I just bought the armband heart rate monitor for the bike to read my heart rate and showboat on the bike. In turn, I'm hoping it shows on the e phone app to the f phone app. (Waiting for it to arrive.) Fitbit has a new update out now. So maybe if those having issues update again it might connect. Again, you need to connect fitbit phone app to the echelon phone app, not the bike. The bike reads your ride and transfers to the phone app and then goes to fitbit app from there. Connect echelon to fitbit by using the phone app. (Or iPad or tablet, I assume. I used my phone)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yeah it has always been connected to the app. You can't connect fitbit to the bike. The fitbit link button on the profile page for echelon no longer opens ups the fitbit login, whereas the strava link works fine. There lies the issue I reckon.

·
Registered
14 Posts
The echelon heart rate strap will just record your heartrate for the classes the app should share everything with fitbit as an exercise but it stopped doing it weeks ago

·
Registered
14 Posts
The echelon heart rate strap will just record your heartrate for the classes the app should share everything with fitbit as an exercise but it stopped doing it weeks ago
I managed to get everything connected. It took me a while to figure it out. But it's all working now. Just wish Echelon actually had a human to discuss our issues with instead of a BOT always sending the same link. Love my bike and enjoy it but customer service is way off.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts