Echelon Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sowwy if this had been discussed before. I'm a newbie and didn't see any threads. I'm apple-shaped and I hate it! I am always in between sizes because I am disproportionate. I always have to get my dresses taken in and it's annoying to buy an expensive dress and then pay even more money to take it to a skilled tailor who won't ruin it.

I am far from fat. I just have a wide waist. I know I need to lose weight to get rid of belly fat but don't want to lose what little curves I have. And I can't control where I lose. I've heard belly fat is usually the last and most stubborn to lose too. I guess I'll try to focus on toning.

I know I'll never be an hourglass, but if I could lose just 3 inches I would be happier with my shape.

Has any comfortable waist trainer worked for anyone and are they safe to wear?

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sowwy if this had been discussed before. I'm a newbie and didn't see any threads. I'm apple-shaped and I hate it! I am always in between sizes because I am disproportionate. I always have to get my dresses taken in and it's annoying to buy an expensive dress and then pay even more money to take it to a skilled tailor who won't ruin it.

I am far from fat. I just have a wide waist. I know I need to lose weight to get rid of belly fat but don't want to lose what little curves I have. And I can't control where I lose. I've heard belly fat is usually the last and most stubborn to lose too. I guess I'll try to focus on toning.

I know I'll never be an hourglass, but if I could lose just 3 inches I would be happier with my shape.

Has any comfortable waist trainer worked for anyone and are they safe to wear?
Any help will be highly appreciated, Thanks!

· Registered
3 Posts

Has any comfortable waist trainer worked for anyone and are they safe to wear waist trainers?
Hi, everyone. I'm new here and looking for advice about weight loss, specifically losing my belly fat. I've lost about 2lbs a week for about five weeks after starting a calorie counting diet. I've been using the MyFitnessPal app and I'm finding it really helps me stick to my diet. However, my waist size has not decreased at all. Has anyone experienced similar? Do you have any tips on how best to reduce waist size? I've recently given up wheat but that's made no difference. I'm cutting out sugar now too. Thanks for reading.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts