Echelon Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know these are hopefully being sorted but has anyone else experienced,
  • Auto-Finish cuts off ride before the actual end of the ride,
  • Rides starting 2mins before official time which doesn't count any stats until it hits 0 then the ride finishes early as above
  • Rides showing in app but the day of the change over is missing rides in total count.
  • Can't go back in the app when in the new look progress screen, it shows no rides have to exit and go back in
  • Some rides list under old look and some under new look.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know these are hopefully being sorted but has anyone else experienced,
  • Auto-Finish cuts off ride before the actual end of the ride,
  • Rides starting 2mins before official time which doesn't count any stats until it hits 0 then the ride finishes early as above
  • Rides showing in app but the day of the change over is missing rides in total count.
  • Can't go back in the app when in the new look progress screen, it shows no rides have to exit and go back in
  • Some rides list under old look and some under new look.
I'm having all the same issues since updates last week on the EX-4s. They responded and indicated it's global and they're working on a fix.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm having all the same issues since updates last week on the EX-4s. They responded and indicated it's global and they're working on a fix.
Here's hoping but better woulda been testing it out before releasing it into the wild so these things don't happen in the first place :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Add can't delete rides now either
So annoying!! I had to restart a ride 3 times due to interruptions in my house and now I have DNF on my list. Ugh!! Plus I don't like cool down and warm up 5 minute rides counting in the badges of classes done. Why did they change that!?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So annoying!! I had to restart a ride 3 times due to interruptions in my house and now I have DNF on my list. Ugh!! Plus I don't like cool down and warm up 5 minute rides counting in the badges of classes done. Why did they change that!?
Warm up and Cool downs are still classes as are DNF they have always counted, if you don't want them to either manually delete them or use a different profile for the warm up and cool downs but then you run into the issue of if you use the same email address for the other profile it forgets the connection to the first profile.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Warm up and Cool downs are still classes as are DNF they have always counted, if you don't want them to either manually delete them or use a different profile for the warm up and cool downs but then you run into the issue of if you use the same email address for the other profile it forgets the connection to the first profile.
That's the problem. I can no longer delete them. I used to hold my finger over the class I want to delete and a delete button used to pop up. It no longer shows up.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's the problem. I can no longer delete them. I used to hold my finger over the class I want to delete and a delete button used to pop up. It no longer shows up.
I thought that too but on android atleast you swipe to the side like you would a text message etc. cant remember if it's left or right tho

1 - 9 of 9 Posts