Echelon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know these are hopefully being sorted but has anyone else experienced,
  • Auto-Finish cuts off ride before the actual end of the ride,
  • Rides starting 2mins before official time which doesn't count any stats until it hits 0 then the ride finishes early as above
  • Rides showing in app but the day of the change over is missing rides in total count.
  • Can't go back in the app when in the new look progress screen, it shows no rides have to exit and go back in
  • Some rides list under old look and some under new look.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know these are hopefully being sorted but has anyone else experienced,
  • Auto-Finish cuts off ride before the actual end of the ride,
  • Rides starting 2mins before official time which doesn't count any stats until it hits 0 then the ride finishes early as above
  • Rides showing in app but the day of the change over is missing rides in total count.
  • Can't go back in the app when in the new look progress screen, it shows no rides have to exit and go back in
  • Some rides list under old look and some under new look.
I'm having all the same issues since updates last week on the EX-4s. They responded and indicated it's global and they're working on a fix.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm having all the same issues since updates last week on the EX-4s. They responded and indicated it's global and they're working on a fix.
Here's hoping but better woulda been testing it out before releasing it into the wild so these things don't happen in the first place :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Add can't delete rides now either
So annoying!! I had to restart a ride 3 times due to interruptions in my house and now I have DNF on my list. Ugh!! Plus I don't like cool down and warm up 5 minute rides counting in the badges of classes done. Why did they change that!?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts