Echelon Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I received and assembled my bike (ex-3) today and I'm gutted. Is this sound normal?

Also, the flywheel has a little scratch/dent on it's edge. Not sure if it's related to my issue? This certainly isn't what I would call a "silent" bike. I tried to get in touch with support but there's basically no contact details on echelon website. Is chat the only option for UK customers?

I'm almost certain that they'll say that "this is normal sound" so I would appreciate if anyone who's got that bike comment here.

Edit: found uk customer service number and email address so will try that.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
I received and assembled my bike (ex-3) today and I'm gutted. Is this sound normal?

Also, the flywheel has a little scratch/dent on it's edge. Not sure if it's related to my issue? This certainly isn't what I would call a "silent" bike. I tried to get in touch with support but there's basically no contact details on echelon website. Is chat the only option for UK customers?

I'm almost certain that they'll say that "this is normal sound" so I would appreciate if anyone who's got that bike comment here.

Edit: found uk customer service number and email address so will try that.
I have the same issue! Took the bike apart and can't figure out what's causing the noise. Have you been able to figure it out? Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea, I contacted Echelon UK and provided them with my video. They confirmed that it's a mechanical failure and they sent me replacement straight away. Everything went smoothly. They also provided me instruction of how to pack everything back in the box, so that was handy. I managed just by myself. Good luck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yea, I contacted Echelon UK and provided them with my video. They confirmed that it's a mechanical failure and they sent me replacement straight away. Everything went smoothly. They also provided me instruction of how to pack everything back in the box, so that was handy. I managed just by myself. Good luck.
Did they by chance say what component(s) had failed? My bike has been fairly problem free for the past 2 years and it just started doing this. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts