Echelon Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm new to this forum and to echelon. I just bought a connected bike and it's still in the box. I'm only interested in scenic rides and in the echelonfit app under on-demand I only see 35 scenic rides. Am I looking at the right place? Are there ONLY 35 scenic rides? Can anyone with a united subscription tell me if this is true or are there 100s more somewhere?
thanks,

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I'm new to this forum and to echelon. I just bought a connected bike and it's still in the box. I'm only interested in scenic rides and in the echelonfit app under on-demand I only see 35 scenic rides. Am I looking at the right place? Are there ONLY 35 scenic rides? Can anyone with a united subscription tell me if this is true or are there 100s more somewhere?
thanks,

Only 35 but some may be added in the future

·
Registered
2 Posts
thanks,
I see 6. So what am I doing wrong? I’d like 35... where are all the scenic rides?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I see 6. So what am I doing wrong? I’d like 35... where are all the scenic rides?
You should find them in the "On Demand" section under "Scenic". They're not very interesting overall, you'll find better ones on youtube!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts