Echelon Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just bought the Echelon Connect EX-4S+ bike at Costco and I cannot see how to display an odometer that would indicate the total distance travelled since I started using the bike (as opposed to the distance travelled in a single class). Are the echelon bikes equipped with such odometer? Thanks.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi, I just bought the Echelon Connect EX-4S+ bike at Costco and I cannot see how to display an odometer that would indicate the total distance traveled since I started using the bike (as opposed to the distance traveled in a single class). Are the echelon bikes equipped with such odometers? Thanks.
I have had the 4S and now own the 4S+ (a terrific upgrade from the 4S)! To my knowledge, the only odometer reading one gets is how many miles were traveled for a workout. The "Progress" section of the app only reports the total number of workouts completed, on what day(s) of the week workouts were done, how many total minutes of exercise were done during the week, and the total number of calories burned across those completed workouts.

Over the past 1+ years, the app has enjoyed occasional updates and upgrades to features (like Apple Watch heart monitoring). Maybe the addition of a "total mileage on the bikes" metric will be forthcoming if enough riders begin to request it?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.