Echelon Forum banner
  • Hey, everyone! Check out our Horizon 7.0 AT Giveaway HERE
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone else's output way off/lower after the latest update?! Anyway to fix that? I know what my normal output is for let's say resistance 16, cadence 80 and after this latest update it is significantly lower than what it used to be.

thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes, I am having same issue with the update. I have had my bike for a little over a year now, and this seems to correct, and then go back with every few updates. I don’t use leaderboard Anymore because it’s pointless when we all seem to have different output calculations because of this issue.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I am having same issue with the update. I have had my bike for a little over a year now, and this seems to correct, and then go back with every few updates. I don’t use leaderboard Anymore because it’s pointless when we all seem to have different output calculations because of this issue.
I have had my bike the same amount of time and have the exact same issue. So frustrating. Hoping it goes back to 'normal' again soon. I've tried restarting, resetting, etc

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have had my bike the same amount of time and have the exact same issue. So frustrating. Hoping it goes back to 'normal' again soon. I've tried restarting, resetting, etc
[/QUO
Were any of you able to fix this? I'm running into the same problem. My out put is down almost 150 watts

1 - 4 of 4 Posts