Echelon Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone...

I was curious to know how far you have to turn the resistance knob before you can see the level number change on the screen? For me it's about one-quarter of turn, then the number changes on the screen about 1 or 2 seconds later. I was wondering if that is normal behavior. (Both the amount you have to turn, and the response time to the screen.)

I find that I cannot quickly put the resistance up so I can go to a standing position without much delay. I don't exact the mechanics to go there instantly; that isn't possible. But I expect to see the number change rapidly and the mechanics slowly reach the goal; much in the same manner that an oven will reach the temperature you set. I would like to set it, and stand up very quickly. If I'm doing mountains, I don't want to keep turning and turning in the seated position while the resistance slowly increases.

Thanks,

tb

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi everyone...

I was curious to know how far you have to turn the resistance knob before you can see the level number change on the screen? For me it's about one-quarter of turn, then the number changes on the screen about 1 or 2 seconds later. I was wondering if that is normal behavior. (Both the amount you have to turn, and the response time to the screen.)

I find that I cannot quickly put the resistance up so I can go to a standing position without much delay. I don't exact the mechanics to go there instantly; that isn't possible. But I expect to see the number change rapidly and the mechanics slowly reach the goal; much in the same manner that an oven will reach the temperature you set. I would like to set it, and stand up very quickly. If I'm doing mountains, I don't want to keep turning and turning in the seated position while the resistance slowly increases.

Thanks,

tb
Hey @TechBiker! I've experienced something similar in my bike. For the amount of turning that seems to be the same as well based on this Echelon video.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts