Echelon Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The resistance knob on my bike quit working properly recently. When I turn the knob in either direction the resistance only goes up. I've tried unplugging all of the power cords, waiting 30 seconds, and emptying the Bluetooth cache. What can I do to get this resolved quickly?

·
Registered
78 Posts
The resistance know on my bike quit working properly recently. When I turn the knob in either direction the resistance only goes up. I've tried unplugging all of the power cords, waiting 30 seconds, and emptying the Bluetooth cache. What can I do to get this resolved quickly?
Welcome to the forum @Giscby1. Sorry to hear about what happened with your bike. Unfortunately this is something that's happened to a bunch of people on here. It could be an issue with the encoder wheel

·
Registered
25 Posts
My resistance has been hit and miss the past week. can go into a class or freestyle and it has no effect, go out and go back in and it works. Same deal with the wrist strap HRM. Completely hit and miss

·
Registered
25 Posts
Update, i updated the firmware last night and now the resistance is backwards. turn left to increase and right to decrease and the speed it goes up and down also seems backwards, ie it's easier to increase then decrease

1 - 5 of 5 Posts