Echelon Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I find my seat to be a bit on the slippy side and hence can get a bit uncomfortable after longer rows. My sit bones don't stay put and I have to adjust throughout the row. Is it just me, or...? So, I'm looking for a pad to compensate for this or at the very least to cut down on the slippage. I'm finding that the Echelon seat shape is quite different from other rowing machines so I'm hesitant to make a purchase. I'm looking this low-profile one that reviews say should fit "most rowers". It's not going to break the bank, but it doesn't match the Echelon seat dimensions very well, so we'll see. Just wondering if anyone else out there has figured anything else out. Thx

·
Registered
78 Posts
I find my seat to be a bit on the slippy side and hence can get a bit uncomfortable after longer rows. My sit bones don't stay put and I have to adjust throughout the row. Is it just me, or...? So, I'm looking for a pad to compensate for this or at the very least to cut down on the slippage. I'm finding that the Echelon seat shape is quite different from other rowing machines so I'm hesitant to make a purchase. I'm looking this low-profile one that reviews say should fit "most rowers". It's not going to break the bank, but it doesn't match the Echelon seat dimensions very well, so we'll see. Just wondering if anyone else out there has figured anything else out. Thx
Hi @FrisbyD! I've been doing some looking and unless Echelon comes up with one I don't think there's one that'll be an exact fit. But there's some that should be close.

Here's some other options I found that might be worth looking at.

·
Registered
74 Posts
@FrisbyD Any luck with finding a seat that works for you?
If not, it might help if you provide some specifics like your height, inseam, etc. From that, others here with similar measurements might know exactly what to recommend.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Domain Cycling is also a great seat cover. Instead of having to replace my bicycle seat one too many times, I simply put this cover over the bicycle seat and problem solved! Saves money in the long run when you are a daily bike rider as some seats can wear down fast.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts