Echelon Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have read everything online I can find, nothing works.

My Samsung watch connects to any bluetooth just fine (phone, headset, car, etc) but when I press the 'broken heart' on the Echelon screen the watch doesnt connect. And I dont see the bike's bluetooth in the phone's available bluetooth network names?

Anyone has this working?

I opened an Echelon support ticket 3 days ago and they have not responded.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Not sure about that watch as i use a Fitbit Ionic which doesn't sync with Echelon and I use the Echelon wrist strap monitor which does but only once the class has actually started so you lose up to 30seconds while it's trying to connect.

The Bluetooth is automatic between the bike and the app or the echelon heart rate strap, it does have a name in wifi tho, provided you've added it to your profile, but you can't connect directly to other things afaik, clicking on it under Bluetooth just errors that you need a compatible app.

ATM for me anyway, Echelon wont sync with Fitbit or Strava, both are connected on the echelon side but on the fitbit side nothing shows and on strava nothing syncs.

Echelon support will likely just send you a generic response or a you need have a paid subscription response, I've request 3 different questions and each took a week to get a generic response which had nothing to do with the question.

Try turning Bluetooth on and off for it to find new devices

1 - 2 of 2 Posts