Echelon Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello just got an new echelon bike from costco to replace old db spinner. I have been searching and found a video for strava sync, but it is outdated the apps have changed. The echelon app says strava sync is active but when it opens the strava app to allow echelon app per video, the ios web just says get the app and its not getting to the part to say allow echelon. I have the strava app and have been premium member for years. Any pointers on this, and for bt hr monitors whats everyone using, ill have to get another since all my cycle stuff is ant+ not bt.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Welcome to the forum @lilmill.

What fixes have you tried already?

You can try some basic Strava troubleshooting tips. A first step would be to log out and then back into the Strava app. Turn your phone off and then back on again. From here you can tap the Retry button to prompt your phone to attempt the sync again.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the same issue, Strava is connected but no data syncs from Echolen to Strava. Echolen support are terrible and dont understand when i say it doesnt sync, they tell me a i need Strava account .......useless when they dont read my responses.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts