Echelon Forum banner
  • Hey, everyone! Check out our Horizon 7.0 AT Giveaway HERE
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New buyer here. My husband purchased the ex5s bike for me for Christmas. We set it up, followed all instructions, plugged it in and nothing. No blue light. No power to the monitor. The charger has a glowing green light. I don't know what we're doing wrong or if we just got a defective bike.

We called, they ended up sending a second bike...after almost 2 weeks in transit, it finally arrived.. We set it up today, plugged everything in, there's power to the charger, and no power to the monitor (won't turn on) or to the bike itself (no blue light). (and yes I checked a different outlet too). What are the chances we get two defective bikes in a row? Am I missing something? My husband is super pissed. Any guidance would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1 Posts
So this may sound goofy, but mine wouldn't power on because I had the power cord coming out of the top of the handlebars plugged into the "AC power out" spot on the touchscreen not the "AC power in" spot. I'm not really sure why there would be an out spot, but the plug fits perfectly and it's not until I switched the power cord to the other side of the tablet to the other spot that everything worked. Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts