Echelon Forum banner
  • Hey, everyone! Check out our Horizon 7.0 AT Giveaway HERE
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning my workout routine and was wondering what everyone else does throughout the week.

In addition to cardio that I do on my Echelon bike, these and others will be part of it:
  1. Dumbbell Front Squats. Set your feet hip-to-shoulder-width apart
  2. Dumbbell Shoulder Presses
  3. Barbell Bentover Rows
  4. Dumbbell Split Squats (each side)
  5. Dumbbell Chest Presses on Swiss Ball
  6. Wide-Grip Pullups (assisted if needed)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm curious if you do only these exercises every time you're working out. For example, I planned three workouts at the gym a week. Respectively at each training, I'm working out a certain group of muscles, which makes the exercises vary in all three days. The first day is for the abdomen and chest. The next day I work out my arms and pectorals, and on the 3rd day, I work out my legs. Exercise sets for each of them can be found on the internet. Because the day when I train my legs is the most exhausting, I also use some supplements, about you can find out more if you click site. After taking them, I have a plus of strength and energy.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I work out almost every day in the gym, and I practice intuitive training. This means I don't have a specific exercise plan until I'm on a workout. As soon as I enter the gym, I do what exercises I want to do. Of course, it all depends on which muscle groups I want to train. And by the way, at one time, my progress stopped, and I thought it was because I didn't eat enough or didn't train well, but it turned out that I just hit a plateau. And for progress, I decided to read about sarms on the Internet, and it turned out that this is such an additive that helps to improve your result in training.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I enjoy cardio a lot but also doing some weight training. I also take a lot of care of my diet. I try to keep it balanced, but I also add some supplements and superfoods to empower the effect during sport. I recently found some Peptides for Sale, and I have been drinking them for almost 3 months. I see good results in my muscle fit and how my skin looks. I also like to use protein in my shakes and different seeds in my salads or smoothie bowls. All in all, I do love sports, but I think that having a balanced diet brings more effect to the whole process of living fit rather than only doing exercises all day long. I hope you'll agree on this with me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I don't have a specific exercise plan, and I try to do something new every day. It is not good to train only a pair of muscles, because first of all, it doesn't look good. Also, don't forget that: only thirty percent of the desired results can be achieved by practicing sport, and the rest seventy by having a good sleep schedule and respecting a strict diet. Also, if you want to fasten this process, you should use supplements which are also helpful. I have used SARMs for more than one year, and it helps. I buy them on Purerawz | PureRawz.

·
Registered
4 Posts
My exercise plan varies from week to week but nowadays, I am following this plan:

• For arms, I am doing incline dumbbell curl and stretches
  • For the tummy area, twist and straight leg crunch.
  • Planks
  • Jumping Jacks

However, I am also using black coffee nowadays and noticed much improvement in metabolism. You can also take it before the workout but if you have a high blood pressure problem then avoid it. Similarly, I am also taking a small dose of these SARMs to burn body fat and get the sleek body. Actually, my friend suggested me this thing but as a beginner, I am taking a very low dose. Hopefully, it will work.

Moreover, I am also following a few Chinese or Japanese YouTube channels to do arm and back exercises. They are very effective.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts